Friday, December 20, 2013

Songs Dedicated to Serie A Players

Gennaro Gattuso - Da Boss would like to see you - Snoop Dogg
Inter's Adriano - what happened to you - the Offspring
Silvio Berlusconi - 20 dollars to my name - Snoop Dogg
Adriano Galliani - Brother, Can You Spare A Dime - Bing Crosby
Delio Rossi - Smack my bitch up - Prodigy
Zeman - Still Smokin' - Mystikal
Milito - Y'all Gone Miss Me - Snoop
Vicenzo Iaquinta - why don't you get a job - The offspring
bentner - Hold On We're Going Home - Drake
Massimiliano Allegri - Wake me up when September ends - Green
Day
AC MIlan's Transfer Policy - "Dividing by Zero" - the Offspring
Paul Pogba - "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" - The offspring
Eugenio Corini - Long way to go - Cassie
Rafael BeniteZ - "fat boy" - Max-a-million
Robinho - "i'm not a player" - Big Pun
Tevez - Fire it up - Busta Rhymes
Erick Thohir - Respect my Conglomerate - busta Rhymes
Mauro Tassoti - Put your hands where my eyes could see - Busta
Rhymes
Giovinco - I wish - Skee-lo
Marco Boriello - Batty Rider - buju Bantan
Balotelli - "Oops!... I Did It Again" - britney Speers
 - Bad man nuh flee - Beenie Man
Vladomir Petkovic - Ready for Whatever - T.I.
Simplicio - i like big butts - Sir Mix-a-lot
Gonzalo Higuain - Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Madonna
Zarate - I Don't Ever Want to See You Again - uncle Sam
Honorable Mentions
Rob Ford - 10 crack commandments - Notorious BIG
Eric Lindros - It's All Coming Back to Me Now - celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment