Friday, October 11, 2013

10 reasons why I love Champion's league Soccer

10 reasons why I love Champion's league Soccer

10-After Balotelli scored on a penalty kick for AC Milan he was criticized for not having
his "why always me" t-shirt underneath his jersey because there was a kid in the stands
with a banner ready to answer that question. it said "who else on AC milan can score from
12 yards away from the net ?"

9-Balotelli was cursing at a shot by Nocerino that was saved by Muslera and was heard
saying "f'n bit*h if I had that open chance I would have shot on target and exploded all
over that opening" and Matri went to tell Mario "it was just a opportunity to score that
went bad, not a night out with your ex" and Balotelli replied "in both cases someone is
playing "who's your daddy" at the end of it"

8-Galliani was commented as saying "Champion's league soccer is like a religion to AC
Milan fans" and a fan sarcastically replies "Oh great, does that mean you will be passing
a donation basket during the half time of all Champion's league home games?"

7-Berlusconi says there will be a price increase Effective January 1st for all Champion's
league games and the fans revolted against his decision saying it's too much money. When
asked why his reply was " my spousal support gets adjusted for inflation next year so
someone has to pay for it! "

6-After Napoli's loss to Arsenal Napoli President De Laurentis called Benitez to his
office where Benitez requested to make funds available for defensive reinforcements and
De Laurentis' reply was "I'm not giving you a f'n Euro until you can show me what the
team at your disposal is capable of" and Benitez replied "you're starting to sound like
Massimo Moratti you know..."

5-Allegri had a chat with his teammates after going gown 1-0 against ajax and it went
like this:

ALLEGRI: Our only hope for winning is shooting from inside the box.  Montolivo, you pass
to Robinho. 

MONTOLIVO: O.k., Pass to Robinho, then what? 

ROBINHO: Do I Shoot for the goal ? 

ALLEGRI Very funny. that's 10 laps, chowderhead. Now what's the right answer? 

TEAM: Pass it to Mario. 

ALLEGRI: All right. let's do it. 

4-former Juve player Giancarlo Marocchi commented on Galatasaray's second goal as saying
“Isla’s error was unacceptable,” and Conte's reply was "I should have known that if Marco
Branca wanted to buy him that he was garbage..."

3-Tevez was asked "how would you feel about not playing Champion's league soccer for AC
Milan?" and Tevez replied "when i talked with Galliani last year they said that nobody on
the team will earn more than Mexes so I walked out of this office because i said to
myself "a paperboy in Buenos Aires earns more than Mexes"...... how was I supposed to
know that Mexes earned 4 million per year ?? "

2-Felipe melo was criticized for not going past the center line the entire game against
Juventus and after the game Sneijder went up to him and said "felipe, it's no longer
World Cup 2010 and you're no longer at the airport in Brazil. you can pass through to the
other side" and Melo replied "easy for you to say, in both cases if i cross the line i'm
still a hated man just asking to get killed by the fans....."

1-When Juve was down 1-0 to Galatasaray Andrea Agnielli approached Silvio Berlusconi and
the discussion went like this:

Andrea Agnielli: Don Berlusconi. I need a man who has powerful friends. I need a favour
from you. I need, Don Berlusconi, all of those Referees that you carry around in your
pocket, like so many nickels and dimes.

Silvio Berlusconi: What is the interest for my family?

Andrea Agnielli: I will give you money for Spousal support

Silvio Berlusconi: Why come to me? What have I done to deserve such generosity?

No comments:

Post a Comment